The Xone92 is a professional high end DJ mixer. This 6 channel DJ mixer will allow you to plug in 4 x CDJs and 2 x wireless mics simultaneously whilst giving you full control over EQ, effects and other high pass filters. If your looking to hire DJ equipment in London then On Tour Events is your event production partner from start to finish.
Allen & Heath Xone 92 Hire
This Allen & Heath unit is an analog DJ mixer and one of the standout rental points is it has exceptional sound quality. You have probably heard promoters, DJs and sound engineers argue over what sounds better the DJM or the Xone92… For us, both have pros and cons, but one thing is for sure this mixer is a robust, extremely well-built, reliable DJ mixer. If you are an event planner or promoter looking to hire this product, we would also suggest hiring the additional CDJs or midi controllers at the same time streamlining your hire.
- 6 Dual stereo inputs, 2 with mic inputs, RIAA preamps for up to 4 turntables.
- 2 auxiliary sends selectable pre/post fader (and crossfader).
- MIDI output from VCF 1+2, crossfader, LFO (MIDI clock), dedicated data control and start/stop button.
- New twin-rail VCA channel faders or high quality VCA rotary faders.
- 2 independent stereo mix outputs.
- 2 VCF filters - any performance channel can be assigned to either filter and either side of crossfader.
- 2 x independent Low Frequency Oscillators (LFO) for filter modulation.
- Active Penny & Giles VCA crossfader allowing contour to be set from smooth to scratch mix.
- Custom illumination showing status of all performance switches.
- 4 band EQ - high definition of frequency bands, with 'infinite kill' on HF and LF; wide Q for cut, narrow Q for boost.
- Dedicated booth output.
- Metering - extensive channel, output and cue metering.
- Intelligent cue system allowing pre or post EQ monitoring.
- Monitor section - includes post EQ switch; split cue and Cue/Mix monitor balance control.
- 2 x headphone outputs 1/4" and 3.5mm jack.
- Talkover facility on mono/mic channel attenuates music by 20dB.
- Dedicated clean feed record output.
- Input selectors with 2 colour indicators.
- Smooth action level controls.
- MIDI output from VCF 1+2, crossfader, LFO 2 (MIDI clock), dedicated data control and start/stop button.
- Large 'light-pipe' illuminated cue switches.
- 9 led 3 colour channel 'bulls eye' LED meters.
- 2 Independent mix outputs.
- 2 Rotary master level controls.
- Dual stereo analogue VCF effects.
- 3 Filter modes combine for more effects.
- Independent frequency sweep controls.
- Resonance control for subtle or wild effects.
- Filter LFO Depth and tempo controls.
- Illuminated Filter switches punch effect in or out.
- Powerful headphones monitor with auto cue.
- Headphones split cue and Aux 1 & 2 monitoring.
- Stereo music only booth monitor output.
- Booth mono and mute switching.
- 9 led 3 colour main 'bulls eye' LED meters.
- Balanced 0dBu XLR stereo Mix 1 output.
- Impedance balanced Line stereo Mix 2 output.
- Pre-fade recording output.
- Universal power supply for worldwide performance.
This is great for adhering to DJ riders where they are requesting the Xone 92 mixer (not much choice if this is what they are asking for) on the other hand if you are looking for an all-round, high quality DJ mixer then this is one we would certainly recommend or the DJM900 NXS2 dj mixer - both very good mixers.
Your be pleased to know we made this bit really easy.... Just send us an email to Info@ontourevents.co.uk or give us a call on 020 8058 0093 Monday - Friday 08:00 - 20:00 & we can take your order over the phone. All of our contact details can be found at the buttom of each page or by following this link to the On Tour Events Contact Us Page
DJ equipment rental or purchase? Renting a variety of DJ equipment for personal use is often the ideal option for many DJs who don't necessarily have the cash on hand to purchase every electronic gadget they'd like to use on a regular basis. However, purchasing new mixers and decks has its benefits. In addition to enabling you to make a full custom DJ set-up to suit your individual needs, many equipment tend to come with manufacturer-designed user manuals... a nice bonus if you'll ever need to put the equipment to use. Finally, some DJ rental companies offer DJ lessons at a reduced rate if the customer books several months in advance.
When it comes to purchasing DJ equipment for beginners, the most important considerations are the types of DJ controllers that will be used. Two main types of DJ controllers are wireless and wired. Wireless DJ equipment makes use of a DJ mixer, usually the DJ Engine M Series, as well as a transmitter and receivers. The DJ Engine M series is widely considered the "standard" when it comes to DJ equipment for beginners. Wireless DJ equipment often uses radio frequency rather than infrared, which offers a number of advantages. These advantages include compatibility and ease of setup, as well as a range of wireless connectivity options.
When shopping for DJ equipment for beginners, it's wise to remember that even the best professional DJ mixes can't cover everything a novice needs. For example, while professional DJ mixers can handle most high-end sounds, a novice DJ may only have access to basic sound systems. As such, it's important to shop with an open mind and a broad musical perspective, in order to find the right DJ mixer for your needs.
In addition to DJ equipment for beginners, it's important to consider a variety of other accessories, as well. An example of this is lighting, which is extremely important for a successful DJ setup. Lighting not only sets the mood of the room, but can help set the correct mood for particular songs or set up the rest of the room for optimal effect. Proper lighting can make the difference between a fun night out and a miserable experience, so be sure to take lighting into consideration.
One more important aspect to consider when shopping for DJ gear for beginners is your own skillset. Many professional DJs started as enthusiastic amateurs, and it's no wonder that a huge range of different DJ gear is available at great prices. A good DJ knows how to work with the equipment that he has, and he takes pride in his equipment. If you've always wanted to learn to DJ but don't have the proper gear, it's worth taking the time to shop around, read some reviews, and practice until you're ready.
The two most popular sets of DJ equipment for beginners are turntables and a keyboard/touch-screen controller. These items can be expensive, so be sure to budget for them. It's also helpful to get some lessons from a reputable instructor who can teach you to properly use turntables and a keyboard. DJ equipment for beginners should include at least one set of headphones to listen to while working. You may also want to invest in a set of speakers so you can play music without having to disturb anyone else in the party.
Some more advanced DJ equipment includes mixers and CD Players. Mixers are essential for cutting and matching sounds on the radio and creating mixes on the decks. A mixer should incorporate a variety of controls so that the user can match beats based on type, style, or tempo. DJs often mix recordings with their computers, but you can also incorporate a mixing board with turntables and mixers if you prefer. A CD Player is a basic requirement for beginners as well but make sure that you get a mixer with an LCD screen that can display song titles and song information.
DJs can sometimes feel like they're being pushed into using more expensive DJ equipment. That's why it's a good idea to budget for your equipment now so that you won't have to wait until you start getting gigs to buy the right gear. Most DJs will have a favorite pair of headphones and a favorite dj equipment set up. But as long as you stay within your price range, there's no reason that you can't try different DJ gear and see which ones you like best. It's also important to remember that all DJs have their own styles, and sometimes it takes a little more thought and effort to coordinate the various pieces of equipment to create the ideal setup. Just keep trying until you find the right combination of DJ gear for you.